HEALTHIFY’s Terms and Conditions of Service
It is our mission to provide our clients with a professional and therapeutic corporate massage experience. The following policies and procedures serve as a guide for HEALTHIFY’s massage clients.
In our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding massage experience to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
The following words shall have the following meanings:
- ‘Agreed Hours’ – Massage therapist/s will be available for the hours as agreed between the Client and HEALTHIFY
- ‘Client’ – The client who has booked the corporate massage services of HEALTHIFY
- ‘Individual’ – The individual guest/employee of the client attending the massage session.
- ‘Massage Therapist’ – The individual therapist who attends the Premises for the purpose of performing the Services
- ‘Premises’ – The location address as confirmed to HEALTHIFY by the client
- ‘The Services’ – The services set out in Clause 2 of this agreement
HEALTHIFY shall provide qualified and insured Massage Therapists to the Client at the Premises for the Agreed Hours. All therapists are covered for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance. Copies of the therapist’s certificates will be sent to the client on request. HEALTHIFY shall instruct the therapist to provide corporate massages as requested by the client and attend to the requirements of each Individual who requires a massage, exercising proper professional skill and diligence. The Massage Therapist reserves the right not to provide a massage to any Individual they deem unfit to receive such treatment.
The Client’s Obligations
- The Client must provide a suitable contact person for HEALTHIFY to liaise with.
- All Individuals receiving a massage must sign a consent form prior to their first appointment and inform the Massage Therapist of any medical issues. Alternatively, a representative may sign on behalf of the company after insuring that all participants have read and accepted the consent form.
- The client is responsible for delivering the booking schedule to the Massage Therapist before the start of the agreed hours, if applicable. HEALTHIFY will supply template schedules on request.
All invoices are to be paid within 14 days upon reception. Payments methods are limited to bank transfers.
Cancellations and changes
At HEALTHIFY, we understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen events such as last minute meetings, traffic considerations, and project deadlines are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling a corporate massage booking. In our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding massage experience to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- Cancellations made with 2 days notice or less will be charged 50% of their booking fees.
- Changes to the agreed hours may be made at no charge if given 5 days notice.
- Changes to the agreed hours with less than 5 days notice are at the discretion of HEALTHIFY but may incur penalties.
- HEALTHIFY reserves the right to cancel the provision of the services without notice in case of the illness of a Massage Therapist or other circumstances beyond its control. HEALTHIFY shall make reasonable attempts not to cancel the services but the client acknowledges that it may not be possible for an alternative Massage Therapist to attend. In this circumstance, the client will be offered an alternative day or will not be charged.
This Agreement will terminate automatically if either party shall be in breach of any of its obligations under this agreement or if the client wishes to terminate the services. If you are a regular client, we require that you provide 30 days notice.
This Agreement shall be subject to Australian Law and the sole jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.